The Official Zone Basketball Thread

nonalcoholicbeer.jpg

This is why I know people consider nonalcoholic beer to taste better than some cheap beer.

That's not normal.

Nobody likes beer the first time they taste it. At least not cheap beer. I had 2 or 3 years worth of cheap beer binges through school before I ever tried a good beer.

Also, you cray if you would drink non-alcoholic beer. If that's the case, why have I never seen you order a non-alcoholic beer when you're not drinking? I'm under the impression that all you people saying that are lying.

Your argument is invalidated because of Pepsi. People drink that stuff and there isn't a lick of booze in it.

I prefer Pepsi to Coke. That said, I don't drink either.

Jack and Pepsi is ****ing terrible, tho.

Thanks thrash and peach.

Gonz, still wait and see. I came to work today just because I can only take so much of a hospital, but am leaving shortly to go back over there.

It's gonna rain aaaaaall day tomorrow. I'd like to play, if we can. Or is there a reason we never play Wednesday? Since I am apparently committed to some sort of ancient Chinese dragon dancing ritual Thursday, I want at least one day of basketball this week.

It's gonna rain aaaaaall day tomorrow. I'd like to play, if we can. Or is there a reason we never play Wednesday? Since I am apparently committed to some sort of ancient Chinese dragon dancing ritual Thursday, I want at least one day of basketball this week.

I can't play Wednesday. I work out with a group of about 5 people that day.

We'll have to check the hourly forecast tomorrow. I have softball today.

There's a bball camp at my church today through Wednesday. I can see about Thursday, but tomorrow is out of the question.

Not when it looks like that, I fear.

It's >50% chance from sunrise to sunset. Maybe we'll catch a break. I know the code to 32's apartment complex. We should play there. :)

VN Store

Back