The Official World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread

I got to see the last 5 minutes. They are without a doubt the worst 5 win team in the league. But, they have some young talent that can beat you if you don't come in with your A game.

Would be nice to stop the Falcons here and go into the half down no more than 3.

Would be nice to stop the Falcons here and go into the half down no more than 3.
Would have been a lot easier on the viewers if both teams had just gone to the locker room after the Bucs' last TD. The last 2 minutes of the half were just ugly.

they looked better in the second quarter for sure. Mike Williams is a great WR and has surprised me this year.

Props to Williams for going the distance, but I'm not sure you'll ever see an NFL secondary play a slant worse than that.

Props to Williams for going the distance, but I'm not sure you'll ever see an NFL secondary play a slant worse than that.
The bucs sun defense is terrible. I am amazed the Falcons even attempt to pass

Just brutal luck for the Bucs. I think he touched the ball early, but that ball couldn't have been more than a few inches from going 10 yards.

Terrible luck. The call will be questioned but I thought it was pretty good timing.

hey, it's the 4th and the bucs are down.....this is just where we want em

Atlanta has really missed a couple of opportunities with great field position.

VN Store

Back