The Official Western Carolina @ Tennessee Game Thread (Tues. April 23 6PM EST) (SECNET+)

Homeruns are such a momentum killer.

I mean, how the heck is DD supposed to be pumped to do anything when the previous six hitters have all already been knocked home?

Second look at bunting?
I remember the first time hearing this argument unironically the first time and being absolutely flabbergasted

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I really like just listening to Wilkerson (first time doing it w/o video)

So I'm won't or can't post nearly as much, so I don't ruin for other people, but I'm pretty pumped up because I think vols were down 4-3 when I tuned in. Seems like we're doing really well now.

I leave it to the good people of volnation to let me know when they've seen a play happen. js
Radio only for you rest of year! Don’t upset the baseball gods!

No. Not on Beth or Caylan level. Just homerism. Dopey homers actually. Really dropped stats for Vols until prompted by graphics.
Caylan doesn’t bother me, but whoa, Beth Mowins is awful. I think Caylan tries to sound like Jess Mendoza whom I think is pretty good.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
WCU starter's day is done after 70 pitches and 2 K's. WCU reliever #1 to the mound.

*Bases loaded with no outs*

Amick - 2-RBI base hit to CF!! Peebles and Moore score. Burke into 3B.

*Runners on the corners with no outs*

Tears - 3-RUN OPPO TACO DONG TO THE PORCHES!!!

WCU reliever #1s day is done after 4 pitches and 0 K's. WCU reliever #2 to the mound.

VOLS lead 9-4. Bottom of the 5th. UT scores 6 runs in the inning thus far.

Thanks for posting those video clips. Helps a lot to see the Sun etc that the players are dealing with.

Reactions: PKT_VOL

VN Store

Back