The Official Wake Forest @ Tennessee Fall Ball Game Thread (Sunday 10/9 1PM EST)

I knew Aaron Douglas's parents in college. I remember how important it was for them to get answers. I remember being heartbroken. I just don't seee anything "touchy" or political about wanting answers. It's downright evil to ignore the cause of death of a 22 year old athlete.
Can we respectfully have a conversation about this? it may get removed anyway.
What are your immediate thoughts?

Reactions: txbo
Can we respectfully have a conversation about this? it may get removed anyway.
What are your immediate thoughts?
I don't know why not. When I hear of a healthy college age student dying, my first thought is was it drugs or suicide. Both being tragic and neither seem to be the case here. Why all of a sudden does nobody care what killed an athletic 22 year old? I do. I watched my mom bury two of her children. There is nothing as sad in life as a parent burying their child. I bet they want answers.

I'm guessing they did an autopsy just not sure it will ever be published. I know if something happened to one of my boys I want answers. I'm also sure that NGU will go to a lot of extremes to protect the family's privacy. So, unless the family puts it out there I doubt it will ever get out. I'm torn on that. I know family's that have tried to not put the cause of death out there but I think, circumstances could change, I would want to put it out there even if it was bad to teach a lesson to others that anything can happen. Please do not interpret that I know anything in this case because I do not. There are a lot of things that can happen to what appear to be very healthy college students that are not bad. You never know when your body has a problem and you just don't realize it. I know what were believed to be healthy athletes die of heart problems and other situations.

VN Store

Back