The official Toronto Blue Jays thread!

The bat flip was great. He said in post game interview it wasn't meant as a taunt or to be disrespectful it was just a spur of the moment thing in a very intense inning.

If I'm the Royals, I plunk Joey Bats on his first AB just so he knows that garbage won't be tolerated.

If I'm the Royals, I plunk Joey Bats on his first AB just so he knows that garbage won't be tolerated.

What garbage? He was in the most intense moment of his career, and hit the greatest home run of his career. He was pumped. He didn't stare down the pitcher. He just did what 99% if baseball players would have done if they just dropped dong on the Rangers to take the lead after all the insanity of the 7th inning. Geez man, it wasn't a regular season meaningless moment. If a player beams him, that player would get suspended. It would be incredibly stupid when you're trying to win the ALCS. It isn't like Bautista has a history of going out of his way to do things like that

What garbage? He was in the most intense moment of his career, and hit the greatest home run of his career. He was pumped. He didn't stare down the pitcher. He just did what 99% if baseball players would have done if they just dropped dong on the Rangers to take the lead after all the insanity of the 7th inning. Geez man, it wasn't a regular season meaningless moment. If a player beams him, that player would get suspended. It would be incredibly stupid when you're trying to win the ALCS. It isn't like Bautista has a history of going out of his way to do things like that

if 99% of baseball players would do that, it wouldn't be the "greatest bat flip in history". And there's been thousands and thousands of beanings with very few suspensions. So you're wrong on a lot of levels.

if 99% of baseball players would do that, it wouldn't be the "greatest bat flip in history". And there's been thousands and thousands of beanings with very few suspensions. So you're wrong on a lot of levels.

It would be clear that it was deliberate and the media would blow it way out of proportion. It would result in a suspension, especially since it had no bearings on the Royals.

It was an all-star in an incredibly tense/big moment. It wasn't 99% of ball players.

There's literally zero way possible you can say I'm "wrong on a lot of levels" when there's no way to prove I'm wrong on all of those levels. Gently remove the stick from your ass and lighten up. It's not a big deal he did a bat flip

It would be clear that it was deliberate and the media would blow it way out of proportion. It would result in a suspension, especially since it had no bearings on the Royals.

It was an all-star in an incredibly tense/big moment. It wasn't 99% of ball players.

There's literally zero way possible you can say I'm "wrong on a lot of levels" when there's no way to prove I'm wrong on all of those levels. Gently remove the stick from your ass and lighten up. It's not a big deal he did a bat flip

Except there are countless cases of deliberate beanings. It's part of baseball. The past is what proves you wrong. There is no stick, just baseball's history.

Except there are countless cases of deliberate beanings. It's part of baseball. The past is what proves you wrong. There is no stick, just baseball's history.

I understand how baseball works. It's the postseason. Media would blow it up. He would be suspended

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykfjg_DMfpc[/youtube]

Toronto Mayor John Tory went on camera to talk some good-natured sh*t about Kansas City and the Royals

Reactions: 1 person
Joey just made more friends with the fake(after catching the 3rd out) throw into the stands, for a souvenir. lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back