The official thread where everyone tries to catch up to Joe, and Windy keeps track of who posts on the even K's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I check it out every once in a while to see if there is anything I can use for the out if context thread. I haven't in a couple of weeks and clicked it by mistake a few minutes ago. Lulz at Joe getting nervous around hit girls. Him and NorCal should hang at the pool together and creep on some.

Why you dragging me into Joe’s issues?

Reactions: joevol33
source.gif

Reactions: joevol33
lol

VNE is on the couch with ice pack on left knee and heating pad on lower back!

After moving everything into the kitchen on Wednesday, we found that the floor guy was coming Thursday afternoon and Friday morning to do the final finishes on the kitchen floor. So we moved everything out again. Sigh.

I then moved everything back in again today. Double sigh.

Plus I got all the Christmas greenery up and ready and tested all the lights for the lighting and decoration binge tomorrow! Woo-hoo! Double woo-hoo for young adult kids to do the heavy lifting!!

I haven't even made a sammich for myself, but I am finding that wine and aspirin make a mighty fine combination.

But I did get the ropa vieja going in the crock pot, so there will be dinner tonight (if I am awake)...

Oh, and TMI I know, but now that the floors are done, I pulled down the plastic zipper door thingies that blocked off the kitchen and bath from the rest of the house, and we can now use the downstairs bathroom, especially in the middle of the night, much as do normal people. Until you've been without a downstairs bathroom from September 15 to December 14, you don't know how special this is.
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif

lol

VNE is on the couch with ice pack on left knee and heating pad on lower back!

After moving everything into the kitchen on Wednesday, we found that the floor guy was coming Thursday afternoon and Friday morning to do the final finishes on the kitchen floor. So we moved everything out again. Sigh.

I then moved everything back in again today. Double sigh.

Plus I got all the Christmas greenery up and ready and tested all the lights for the lighting and decoration binge tomorrow! Woo-hoo! Double woo-hoo for young adult kids to do the heavy lifting!!

I haven't even made a sammich for myself, but I am finding that wine and aspirin make a mighty fine combination.

But I did get the ropa vieja going in the crock pot, so there will be dinner tonight (if I am awake)...

Oh, and TMI I know, but now that the floors are done, I pulled down the plastic zipper door thingies that blocked off the kitchen and bath from the rest of the house, and we can now use the downstairs bathroom, especially in the middle of the night, much as do normal people. Until you've been without a downstairs bathroom from September 15 to December 14, you don't know how special this is.
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif

Congrats.

And awesome on the Ropa Vieja.

Reactions: VolNExile
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back