The official thread where everyone tries to catch up to Joe, and Windy keeps track of who posts on the even K's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should just go to Windy's. Me and Kevin could have the Ribeyes, and we'd get her sone ice cream!😄

Is the tooth sensitive to hot or cold?
Both! The tooth has full pain throughout the day, but when I eat or drink (so I try to eat and drink on the right side of my mouth only), sometimes just take in a breath of air, laugh, etc. Then I have a sharp pain that radiates up between two teeth up to the gums, lasts 30-90 seconds each time.

Dentist did x-rays, other tests including cold sensitivity tests, etc and found no evidence of a cracked or chipped tooth. Thought it was a bruised tooth and told me to come back last week if it didn't get better. Well it was getting better until Thursday, and it just keeps progressively getting worse.

Both! The tooth has full pain throughout the day, but when I eat or drink (so I try to eat and drink on the right side of my mouth only), sometimes just take in a breath of air, laugh, etc. Then I have a sharp pain that radiates up between two teeth up to the gums, lasts 30-90 seconds each time.

Dentist did x-rays, other tests including cold sensitivity tests, etc and found no evidence of a cracked or chipped tooth. Thought it was a bruised tooth and told me to come back last week if it didn't get better. Well it was getting better until Thursday, and it just keeps progressively getting worse.

Sounds like a crack to me. With it being sensitive to both hot and cold, should mean the nerve is not dead.

I remember you talking about the dentist saying it was a possible bruised tooth... my first response was - WTF is a bruised tooth? Still dont get that one.
I hope you get that tooth fixed and soon! Tooth pain ain't no joke, for sure. Is it possible for you to get a second opinion? Sometimes, it takes a fresh set of eyes to see the problem.

Reactions: volwindy
Sounds like a crack to me. With it being sensitive to both hot and cold, should mean the nerve is not dead.

I remember you talking about the dentist saying it was a possible bruised tooth... my first response was - WTF is a bruised tooth? Still dont get that one.
I hope you get that tooth fixed and soon! Tooth pain ain't no joke, for sure. Is it possible for you to get a second opinion? Sometimes, it takes a fresh set of eyes to see the problem.
I've never heard of a bruised tooth, but I looked it up, it's a thing. If my dentist is closed on Monday, I'll see if Kevin's is open.

I would guess it’s like a bone bruise? And they hurt like hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back