The official thread where everyone tries to catch up to Joe, and Windy keeps track of who posts on the even K's

Status
Not open for further replies.

When they came through this past week, I had a good friend call and keep me on the phone until they were over, because he knew how frightened I get. My Achilles heel.

For me it was having half the town wiped out by a tornado 6 years ago -- I get anxiety whenever severe storms are forecast now -- BTW dont be on a landline phone if there is lighting
Were you on a landline phone that was hit by lightning outside? What happened? I’ve seen a phone line going to an alarm panel physically blown in half in an attic space.

e181.jpg

Were you on a landline phone that was hit by lightning outside? What happened? I’ve seen a phone line going to an alarm panel physically blown in half in an attic space.
no just something my grandma and mom always said -- My mom had an aunt that had her fingers burned off from a lighting strike and it was the weirdest thing - the lighting came down the fire place - that happened back in like the 1940s though

When they came through this past week, I had a good friend call and keep me on the phone until they were over, because he knew how frightened I get. My Achilles heel.
For me it was having half the town wiped out by a tornado 6 years ago -- I get anxiety whenever severe storms are forecast now -- BTW dont be on a landline phone if there is lighting
I know they're bad for some folks, it makes me feel bad that I like storms.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
When I was little a big storm came through one night when my parents were out and my sisters were babysitting me. I was terrified.

Our next door neighbors came to get me, backed out of their driveway and into our carport to pick me up. He sat me in front of his sliding glass doors to watch the storm and told me how he enjoyed them.

I have liked them since, except when driving.

When I was little a big storm came through one night when my parents were out and my sisters were babysitting me. I was terrified.

Our next door neighbors came to get me, backed out of their driveway and into our carport to pick me up. He sat me in front of his sliding glass doors to watch the storm and told me how he enjoyed them.

I have liked them since, except when driving.
I have a crazy lightning while driving story I’ll have to tell y’all someday, sorta long.

Reactions: joevol33
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back