The Official Thread of Austin Peay State University Athletics

National title odds, per SP+: JMU 43%, NDSU 31%, Montana 7%, Montana State 7%, Weber State 5%, Austin Peay 4%, Northern Iowa 1%, Illinois State 1%

National title odds, per FPI: NDSU 55%, JMU 37%, Montana 3%, Montana State 2%, Weber State 1%, everyone else <1%

National title odds, per SP+: JMU 43%, NDSU 31%, Montana 7%, Montana State 7%, Weber State 5%, Austin Peay 4%, Northern Iowa 1%, Illinois State 1%

National title odds, per FPI: NDSU 55%, JMU 37%, Montana 3%, Montana State 2%, Weber State 1%, everyone else <1%[/QUOTE

We have a shot tonight.......NDSU would be monumental......

Well it was a hell of a season.

81a317e7c8e0bcd1f94327823aef74f4476e3c6da9699376889124b5cf7af5bc.jpg

That 4th down play was a cluster. Took way too long to get a play in and then did nothing but get the QB killed on a false start.

Bailed out on a personal foul, then throws a pic 2 plays later. That will probably do it.

Disappointing end but an historic season.

I'm amazed that teams like Montana State keeps being a machine every year but this is considered one of the big state schools in states like that which includes North and South Dakota.

Reactions: peaygolf
Disappointing end but an historic season.

I'm amazed that teams like Montana State keeps being a machine every year but this is considered one of the big state schools in states like that which includes North and South Dakota.

I've been in Montana during football season several times (not to a game) and the support for UM and MSU are equal to what we see here and in the south (not as big, but as much enthusiasm)

Was going to the game yesterday, but crap came up and didn't get to go. Kinda glad now.

I've been in Montana during football season several times (not to a game) and the support for UM and MSU are equal to what we see here and in the south (not as big, but as much enthusiasm)

Was going to the game yesterday, but crap came up and didn't get to go. Kinda glad now.

Hindsight is 20-20 but yeah that would've been a long trip for disappointment. For whatever reason I have a hard time finding these games on the air but it would've been frustrating watching Peay struggle on offense.

Hindsight is 20-20 but yeah that would've been a long trip for disappointment. For whatever reason I have a hard time finding these games on the air but it would've been frustrating watching Peay struggle on offense.
It was frustrating. Montana St is really good though.

VN Store

Back