The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Our game plan .. whoever scouted and put plan together sucks ... we are lost and out of kilter bad .. Fulky has missed 5 or 6 point blank shots ... really bad .. Barnes is at a loss ..

Wish we had a player as good as Saban Lee. Hell, we’ve let a fat, undersized kid nobody’s ever heard of set a career high in about 10 minutes of play. I’ll take him too.

Smart coaches play sagging man or zone against him and he’s very average. Barnes & Will Wade are two who got schooled by him. They’re 1-30 in the last 2 yrs for a reason

Can’t run an offensive set, can’t hit a layup, can’t make easy entry passes, sure as he’ll can’t shoot anywhere on the floor, including from the free throw line. No b-ball IQ whatsoever, refuse to value the ball. Team is utterly hopeless and Barnes, if he doesn’t do everything he possibly can to leave AGAIN after the season, is gonna have to start over from scratch next year. This is just pathetic.
This game isn’t a referendum on the year. Fulk is still either all SEC or borderline, Pons is still super athletic

Playing hard isn’t nearly good enough. Gotta play smart too with even a semblance of b-ball IQ...something this group clearly doesn’t have.

Vandy’s undersized, fat, slow twitch kid is schooling our 5 star player off the dribble.

Top ten are you kidding. Please save this because I guarantee you we are only a few games better next year. Top 10 what a joke. Barnes contacted Ucla not the other way around. Steve Forbes is definitely in tge conversation when the wheels fall off next year. You obviously do not know what I know.
Sure dude. Good lord

VN Store

Back