The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I know we have a very limited amount of talent on this team, but they just don’t remotely play like they’re well coached at all. Impossible to watch.

When your guards continue to get beat to the rim and you’re too damn stubborn to play a zone, you deserve to lose.

Just because you are 7 feet tall doesn't give you a excuse to play basketball. Rick Barnes has recruited horribly the last 3 years. He knew he had and tgat is why he wanted out and was well on his way to Ucla. Steve Forbes at some point will be our next coach. Don't doubt that either.

This take is just plain ass stupid. I'll save this post and next year when we have a top 10 ball team with a cabinet full of experience and talent I'll make sure and repost this. Make sure you root for Forbes and ETSU when we are beating everyone too guy.

Wish we had a player as good as Saban Lee. Hell, we’ve let a fat, undersized kid nobody’s ever heard of set a career high in about 10 minutes of play. I’ll take him too.

Wish we had a player as good as Saban Lee. Hell, we’ve let a fat, undersized kid nobody’s ever heard of set a career high in about 10 minutes of play. I’ll take him too.
No thanks. You’d think they’re like Bowden if they played for us

Edit: I probably would too, that sounded harsher than I meant to sound

Last edited:
Keep thinking were going to get better, but the offense is garbage. That was hard to watch some really terrible play.

Can’t say I’m impressed with the play calls to close out halves the past few games. Barnes losing some of his brain cells with age or what?

VN Store

Back