The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Pons is not playing well. Some terrible decisions. Vescovi has not been good. Fulk and ON just missing shots. Plavsic still pretty not great.

Only player showing up has been Bowden. Gaines too, to a lesser extent. Everyone else just looks defeated after these wide open 3s that Vandy is making

Even the announcing crew is struggling. Mixing up Weird Al and Gallagher is awful.

This team is going to get chewed out by Barnes at halftime. Totally sloppy uninspired play so far.

I know we only have so many options but I’d just rather not see Uros out there. Gets position deep under the basket against a smaller defender takes a dribble and fades away.

Reactions: Lankykong
Interesting stat today I heard. Of 14 5 star wing players from LY, JJJ is second in rebounds & assists per game. #7 in scoring. Not the horrendous season some here claim.

Reactions: Lankykong
Pretty sure the men’s teams is so awful that the couldn’t beat the awful Lady Vols.

I feel like Fulk hasn’t played that much like he normally would, and we haven’t really found him

Just because you are 7 feet tall doesn't give you a excuse to play basketball. Rick Barnes has recruited horribly the last 3 years. He knew he had and tgat is why he wanted out and was well on his way to Ucla. Steve Forbes at some point will be our next coach. Don't doubt that either.

VN Store

Back