The Official Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Corso isn't early anything anymore.
I really used to get fired up (in a bad way) about Corso and his picks/analysis. However, I've come around to appreciate him for what he is and brings to gameday traditions, and I will miss it when he's no longer able to do it. I can't see anyone replacing him, certainly not Finebaum who they seem to be grooming for that role on SECN.

Tennessee is in good shape since Lee Corso picked Tennessee to beat South Carolina when he was talking about super underdogs:cool:

Currently in the Mom & Baby Dept. at UTMC. If I could open my window I'd be able to hear the crowd at the stadium, or at least I was able to for the BYU game.

We just had twins Thursday evening and they're currently in the NICU. Just wish I had a tv in there to show them their first big orange game.
Congratulations!! Go Vols !

Currently in the Mom & Baby Dept. at UTMC. If I could open my window I'd be able to hear the crowd at the stadium, or at least I was able to for the BYU game.

We just had twins Thursday evening and they're currently in the NICU. Just wish I had a tv in there to show them their first big orange game.
Congrats to you and your wife!:cool:

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe and Behr

Congratulations!! Having a child has to be one of the greatest moments in life. Having twins? Lol, whoa. That's amazing.

Traveled in from Missouri today for the game. The last two weeks of Oline and LB play have me believing that this is going to be a great game. GBO!!!

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch

Awesome!

Congrats!!

Give your wife anything she wants. You'll thank me later :)

VN Store

Back