The Official Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN2

A lot of what ifs, but our thin roster and upcoming games against the powers of the SEC will tell us how much we've improved.
I have a feeling the last two SEC opponents are worse teams than our non conference games. Defenses are horrible. GA & Bama will be reality of where we are....but this is sure fun!!!!

Reactions: spyfish007
I was high on Josh Heupel right at the time of his hire. If you can’t see the pure coaching up of players. The flat out X’s and O’s being schemed by him and his staff. What 61 left overs/portal guys/roughly 20 walk ins turned scholarship players? Have gotten better each week and playing better than any team we’ve had since Dobbs last season. This teams play is going to really open the eyes of recruits.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
He gets some recruits, and this offense will beat the big dogs. Heck, we might give them a fight this year.

Agree…..might take a bit of time….like you say gain more depth and talent.

However this team looks as if they not have a good grasp on the system……vs “similar” talent level……..this system, team and coaches……are dominating.

hope they have the depth for Mississippi….we’ll see.

Anyone remember the last time we scored 4 TDs in the first quarter in back to back games against SEC opponents?

No, and I don't think I've seen a game where we never punted. And we haven't through 5 quarters.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back