The Official Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Still mad about that one. Gave it to them
Yeah but I think it was something that had to happen to get here so, from that standpoint, I’m good. I’m just looking forward. It’s crazy to say this but we control our own destiny. Granted, I don’t expect to beat UGA or Bama but we look so good that you start thinking, “what if”? I’m as level headed as they come but it’s hard not to go there and that’s a testament to these kids and coaches. I’m super impressed.

Reactions: BigDave
I really don’t care what happens the rest of the season, Josh Heupel is a helluva ball coach. This team, with better players last year, were incapable of putting plays together and actually believing it could play football. I’m completely sold on this dude.
He’s brilliant. All he needs his time and we will be back one day.

Reactions: 2GeeZ4VolZ
Yeah but I think it was something that had to happen to get here so, from that standpoint, I’m good. I’m just looking forward. It’s crazy to say this but we control our own destiny. Granted, I don’t expect to beat UGA or Bama but we look so good that you start thinking, “what if”? I’m as level headed as they come but it’s hard not to go there and that’s a testament to these kids and coaches. I’m super impressed.
Well it obvious to a blind man if they stay healthy they'll put points on the board.

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back