The Official Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Really hope Kansas has to suspend a couple of players after that brawl tonight. I have not seen highlights, yet. Anybody else seen them ? If u have, do u expect some suspensions for Kansas ?

Really hope Kansas has to suspend a couple of players after that brawl tonight. I have not seen highlights, yet. Anybody else seen them ? If u have, do u expect some suspensions for Kansas ?

Definitely suspensions no clue if any of their starters were involved. I imagine some were.

I want to say I saw at least a few (maybe 2-3) kansas guys throwing punches

Reactions: The Dog
one guy even picked up a chair (since the brawl spilled over to behind one of the goals)! luckily he didn't use it

a few guys involved (on kansas): #33, #22, and maybe #0

Reactions: The Dog
De Sousa is absolutely getting suspended he picked up a chair at one point and had it over his head. There were several punches thrown. I’d expect Kansas have at least 2-3 suspended

Ole Miss isn't good and Vandy is terrible, so let that sober your view of our boys. They are playing better, but making the tourney looks remote right now with February's schedule.

Ole Miss isn't good and Vandy is terrible, so let that sober your view of our boys. They are playing better, but making the tourney looks remote right now with February's schedule.

Well considering a thread was started talking about how this was the worst UT team in forever, maybe the other side’s view needs to sober.

Thanks guys. I hunted down some video, that was ugly. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, especially if UT can get that quad 1, road win Saturday

Not sure KU had any/many starters in the game up 22. De Sousa was the one who went crazy and he averages 2.8 per game.

VN Store

Back