The Official Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

If we can get this type of performance, at the very least, for the rest of the season there is a solid chance this team can get to 18 or 19 wins. If that’s the case then we at least have an outside shot at making the tourney if you split with Kentucky and Auburn.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Hope so, but this ain't Vandy. Kermit can coach.
The record should have alerted you to their problems. They are really bad.

If only we could schedule Vandy and OM every week. The bad news is the schedule is about to get a lot tougher. The good news is you handled two teams who will finishes at the bottom of the conference:

If Fulky could hit the jumper from the free throw line he would really be a legit good offensive player. His post moves are pretty effective
He is already a good offensive player and getting better.

It’s ridiculous that we are still reading some of the things about him. This is a guy who was ahead of Admiral on the depth chart until he got hurt. He’s done nothing but bring it every game with effort and energy and we still have idiots saying he ought to be on the bench.

Anyone who doesn’t see Fulk in the starting lineup now or next year is incompetent and should have their posting privileges removed.

Great win tonight. Each player starting to understand exactly what Coach wants from them.

If we can get this type of performance, at the very least, for the rest of the season there is a solid chance this team can get to 18 or 19 wins. If that’s the case then we at least have an outside shot at making the tourney if you split with Kentucky and Auburn.

I think 19 wins is a lock.

Where the eff is @1985Vols ? He really doesn't come around unless UT is losing
I was at the game. It was awesome and I know you can’t stand me being a realist. VOLS played good against another crappy team. Let’s see how you react when we play actual teams in February. The last two teams we have played couldn’t beat the Lady Vols

Reactions: Roustabout
I think 19 wins is a lock.
We’ll see. We won’t have the privilege of playing a Vandy or Ole Miss every week. Granted, the boys beat each of them soundly (One one the road). But there are more teams like UGA in this league than there are Vandy. Physical. Those two teams are not that physical and it showed.

Best sign imo...if we can start taking care of the ball like that we will be just fine.
I attribute that as much to the opponent. Vescovi is predictable. He come down and dribble left just about every time. OM has a scout on him and we’re running that trap. He made several mistakes where the ball got lose, but we recovered it. A couple of times he was bailed out by a foul. It’s very obvious on film what to do to disrupt UTs offense.

Good to see OAN and Gaines giving productive minutes. A long bench is needed to play the grueling defense CRB demands.

Case in point: Vescovi re-entered the game with around 7 min to go in the 1st half and promptly lost his man on a drive-by layup - Barnes immediately sat him for the rest of the half. SV appeared to have gotten the message judging by his 2nd half play.

I was at the game. It was awesome and I know you can’t stand me being a realist. VOLS played good against another crappy team. Let’s see how you react when we play actual teams in February. The last two teams we have played couldn’t beat the Lady Vols
Hope you’re being sarcastic about last two teams we’ve played not being able to beat the lady Vols. If not you’re delusional and know absolutely nothing about basketball or sports of any kind for that matter.

VN Store

Back