The Official Tennessee vs LSU Super Regional Thread (SATURDAY 7PM) (SUNDAY 12 or 3PM) (Monday 4 or 7PM if Necessary)

And I don’t have 4 tickets. I have been asked to buy extra tickets, as I stated before with the world we live in it’s hard to trust people that you don’t know. Thanks for coming through, you and mookiemonster are great people. If y’all both in Knoxville I would like to meet up with y’all before I head back home this weekend.

I'd love to but I'm in Houston. I'll be watching the game on tv.

Lots of IPAs, 90 degrees, humid as hell and I am about to bike back to the hotel.

Thoughts and prayers please.

Hot and humid as hell here. Just put a rental house on the market yesterday. Wife is out looking at houses (She views a housing budget like I view the speed limit on the interstate: A suggested minimum)

Thoughts and prayers for my checkbook and my AC unit

1623525751349.png

Bravo Marine.
It’s been interesting out here in the SRO line. Cops done got called for a guy that thought he would show up at 2:00pm and go straight to front of lien and looked back and said line starts with me lol. He said line wasn’t supposed to start till 2pm and I’m 1st in line. Lol. Needless to say there was some unhappy people lol. I watched and thought it was actually funny. The cops didn’t let him stay in spot in the end.

VN Store

Back