The Official Tennessee vs. Chaminade Game Thread, 2:30 EST, ESPNU

I hope the committees of tournaments dont consider the turnout as a definite criteria in consideration for future tourneys. This program has been through a lot and I think next year will have a way bigger turnout if this season goes decent.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope the committees of tournaments dont consider the turnout as a definite criteria in consideration for future tourneys. This program has been through a lot and I think next year will have a way bigger turnout if this season goes decent.

Well, the Vols did participate in the "game of the year" thus far yesterday versus Memphis. I think future invitations will be just fine in consideration.

Well we have 3 guys that can flat out score when they are on. They seem to be taking turns on games right now, if two of them or even all three are on one night it will be beautiful

I cant stand when officials call a foul when its a 50/50 ball and both kids are going for the ball.. there shouldnt be fouls unless there is an obvious physical hinder...ence?

Darn it! I expected Hall to have a good game after yesterday! I hate being DEAD WRONG!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Its really not the Vols fault though. Chaminade isn't getting back on D so we have the fast break every time. I agree though, I would like to see more of the motion offense.

You really hit the nail on the head. This half they stopped pressing and played zone and we have been much more under control.

Miller must have done something to get in the doghouse. Where's he been? I don't think he has played in 2nd half

83-52. Vols about to be 5-0 ATS. Better get on that trend!!

Reeeeeeeeeallly? Well, THAT is interesting! I don't normally do basketball...but 5-0...hummmmmm

Why u always tempting me like this Bruin...?

VN Store

Back