The Official Tennessee vs. Brigham Young Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

I agree. As long as 90,000 people show up they will never make changes down there. We actually had a bigger crowd after that debacle last week. Maybe if only 50,000 had shown up it would send a message. But no are fans like to reward mediocrity or in this case reward absolute disastrous results. Tennessee fans are a little bit slow to learn I'm afraid. But don't worry if they beat Chattanooga and that is a big if, there'll be a lot of fans praising Pruitt and staff.

I thought it looked like the men wanted to win..... too much confusion it seemed. Coaching....? Who knows, I'm going to bed

What big time recruit would want to come here? We are literally killing ourselves with every loss.

Score more than 1 damn td and avoid the 4th Quarter Drama.

Week 1 Overreaction now appears to have validity because the same damn freakin issues in the 2nd Game.
Failure to score multiple TDS, failure to defend in the 4th when needed most, failure to defend a lead, multiple offense and defense penalties that help the other team, etc.

I am a Libra, and optimistic except even I Can't deny this is extremely discouraging because of what I said above, and I'm fearful that the Vols might have the abysmal 0-12 season or 1-11 which would be a fluke win in a abysmal season.

This one isn’t on Pruitt. Sure he could have done some things different but you would be gun shy to if JG was holding the gun. However he needs to stick to an ol line. And on the d side he called the right packages all nite but when 4 guys can’t cover 2 guys that’s not on the coach

Pruitt cannot leave this State fast enough. I'd forfeit the season just to get rid of his bammer ass.

VN Store

Back