The Official Tennessee vs. Brigham Young Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

A change at QB has to be made. Defense as a whole played well enough to win. We have scored 2 TDs all season through the air. Both games would’ve been won if we had a serviceable QB. Pruitt called the game to win so I give him credit for that but Chaney’s hands were tied the entire 2nd half. Once JG threw that pick, he changed.

I hope that’s just nervous laughter some of you are expressing, because there’s not a darn thing funny about this. :mad:

Pruitt’s unwillingness to make a an change is all we need to know. Name tee the intern coach and reach out to Gary Patterson and Chris Peterson begins the scenes. Maybe the team will rally around tee.
Pruitt’s stubborn nature is going to cost him his job. Now we for sure gonna be 1-5 after Bama....he’s a lame duck....

Can't believe fans actually think we could get either of those two. Maybe 2009 but now not. Fulmer calls either of those two he will be call blocked.

Today...Today...Today. I have OFFICIALLY...OFFICIALLY...OFFICIALLY retired from Vol football. Good night. God Bless. See u on the flip side.

Damn what a freakin abomination.

Last week was a headache, this week was sunburned skin, and 2 dislocated arms.

You know what? This actually doesn't even really hurt. I think last week killed my love for Tennessee Football. It's kinda like meh.

Had to listen on the radio...which one our secondary got burned and let that guy behind him? We had the game won and this guy did the obvious unforgivable thing? Who was it? Was it Warrior?

And how do you know he wouldn't be better?? He has not been given a chance. I don't see how he could be worse.

VN Store

Back