The Official Tennessee vs. Bowling Green Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Can anyone tell me what running that support tape from the shoulder all the way down the back of the arm to the wrist actually does for a player?

I've noticed that Kamara does it as well in the Saints' games.

Kinesiology tape ....supposedly helps with blood flow, reduce swelling etc.

Could also help especially on RBs with rug/turf burn.

had a guy open for the 1st down just held it to long more reps more reps
Needed to pull the trigger before the tight end got into the Sahara I’m the middle of the field. If he knew the routes on that play and was looking at defense, this would have happened. It’s a tough job at qb, though. The sheriff could even be armchair critiqued sometimes.

Think we had a receiver that needed to head to the end zone and didn’t. Think Milton was waiting on him to commit. Idk.

We had a perfectly run wide open crossing route open there. I hope I’m wrong, dead wrong … and it feels good to win and not go backwards and all that…

But a staunch SEC D is gonna lunch on Milton based on his footwork and down field vision IMO…

Reactions: Vol737 and tnvols72
Chances are low if he throws to Fant ge gets the first..then punt would be a touchback....instead of beibg inside the 10..

Can anyone tell me what running that support tape from the shoulder all the way down the back of the arm to the wrist actually does for a player?

I've noticed that Kamara does it as well in the Saints' games.
My guess is that it prevents cuts and scrapes on the elbows and forearms.

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back