The Official Tennessee vs. Austin Peay Game Thread, 6:00pm ET (08/31/13), PPV, ESPN3

Really impressed with how the team played today. I know it was only Austin Peay but you could tell their was a lot of improvements from last year. The Oregon game will be the real test on how this team stands this year. Go Vols!!!

So will those Darn Gators.

Big drop off from 1s to 2s - good thing Butch can recruit. But, all things considered, much better than last year. I'm now a solid 7-5 with a good chance of 8-4 if we keep people healthy.

Reactions: 2 people
i totally applaud the zero penalties and the shutout, btw. that's coaching, and clearly an upgrade has been made.

also--clearly, Peterman needs to transfer.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys, I can't start a new thread cause I'm still new.

I was wanting to tell everyone that I have watchESPN app on my iphone, and live in Memphis tn. Well I was able to watch the game today on my phone. I checked my IP address location with whatsmyipaddress.com and it said Memphis.

Maybe there's something I don't know, but I was under the impression if the IP address is in the same state it would be blacked out.

The only other thing I can think of is it could be because I'm using a buddies subscription to xfinity to log into watchESPN, and he lives in north ms...

Call in show tonight! Basilio will be hosting the show and you can listen on his droid or iphone app or on any of these stations........Starts at 11pm

WLAF 1450 AM - Lafollette, TN
Channel 12 - Lafollette, TN
WGAP 1400 AM - Maryville, TN
WYSH 1380 AM - Clinton, TN
WYSH 101.1 FM - Clinton, TN
WDKN 1260 AM - Dickson, TN (10p-12a)
WJZM 1400 AM - Clarksville, TN (10p-12a)
WGRV 1340 AM - Greeneville, TN

VN Store

Back