The Official Tennessee vs. Army West Point Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Anyone blaming the coach for anything this year is mentally challenged. Just a friendly reminder how talent poor we are.

This. Look at how much he has improved our players in the short time he's been here. Hubbs looks like a different player. Moore can hit the 3 and drive at will, same with Punter. Mostella is grabbing board like crazy. (That may or may not be the coaching, but CRB is making him give effort compared to Tyndall.

Reactions: 2 people
Looks like the UT ROTC showed up to support the Vols and the Army. I like the gesture.

I hope We can defend the 3 better in the 3nd half. So far I am worried about our defense tonight.

Go Vols!

Enough money can convince almost anyone. The problem is UT would never spend the money to make that splash hire.

Not always about money. Pretty sure he wants to coach at a blue blood school and he has his pick once one opens up. Same with Gregg Marshall. We had plenty of chances with CGM though and it sucks we turned him down as many times as we did. That's a scenario where I don't think "x" amount could have got him during our last coaching search. Archie is waiting for the next big time school to open up. Duke, Michigan State, and Indiana are all opening up soon.

Not always about money. Pretty sure he wants to coach at a blue blood school and he has his pick once one opens up. Same with Gregg Marshall. We had plenty of chances with CGM though and it sucks we turned him down as many times as we did. That's a scenario where I don't think "x" amount could have got him during our last coaching search. Archie is waiting for the next big time school to open up. Duke, Michigan State, and Indiana are all opening up soon.

How soon? Is he willing to wait 4 or 5 more years? He could've came here with lower expectations and still made a ton of money

Mostella gives good effort but nothing on the offense end. He always drives out of control. Punter's shot is silky smooth.

VN Store

Back