The official Tennessee vs Arkansas SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD 3PM ESPN2

Now to watch the BIG 12 Championship game . . . My question is why is Texas still sitting at 3 in D1 when they aren't even in the Championship game?!?!?! We deserve the 2 Seed!! PERIOD!!

GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!

We just didn’t have the pitching today. Simple as that. We aren’t as deep as Arkansas in the bullpen and didn’t have enough to compete.

I’m drunk. Im disappointed. But, I’m mostly proud. Haven’t had a chance to celebrate a championship clad in Orange in a long time, and I was hoping that would be today but this team has had a heck of a season. Bravo men. I’ll get past this loss. You’ve fought hard and made us proud.

We just didn’t have the pitching today. Simple as that. We aren’t as deep as Arkansas in the bullpen and didn’t have enough to compete.

I’m drunk. Im disappointed. But, I’m mostly proud. Haven’t had a chance to celebrate a championship clad in Orange in a long time, and I was hoping that would be today but this team has had a heck of a season. Bravo men. I’ll get past this loss. You’ve fought hard and made us proud.

It ain’t over yet, it’s just getting started. It’s all still on the table.

GBO!!!

Surprisingly positive and level headed post. Kudos Cat.

I say a lot of dumb sh** in the heat of the moment but it's hard not to smile when you realize how far the program has come along. It's brought me and a lot of other guys who don't watch a lot of baseball on board. Just making an appearance in this game was huge for the team and should help recruiting too I would imagine.

I think this Arkansas team has to be in the discussion as best team in a regular season. They played in front of the largest away crowds all year when schools opened up their stadium for the Arkansas game. They also played a ridiculous schedule:
  1. First 3 games of the year against teams that are now ranked #2 (Texas), #5 (Texas Tech) and #15 (TCU), and all were played in Texas.
  2. All 3 of those games were against teams that are projected to be #1 seeds in their regionals
  3. They then play their next 4 games against a team that is projected to be in Vandy's regional
  4. They then play 3 games on the road against current #18 (Louisiana Tech), and who is projected to be a #1 seed in their regional
  5. They then play and win series against Alabama, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Florida, and others
  6. They then sweep the SEC Tournament, including against Vanderbilt and against us without some of their best players
Really impressive year for them. I know they will not be happy unless they win the national championship, but they have won under more pressure (large away crowds combined with SOS) that is hard to comprehend.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Good days are ahead of this baseball team with TV View attachment 371103
ESPN’s Chris Low said on 104.5 the zone (Nashville)FRIDAY afternoon that he has heard that TN is prepared to do whatever it takes salary relative to salary & facility upgrades to keep TV in Knoxville. Low is well connected across the SEC & in particular @ UT which is his Alma Mater & to my knowledge has never been one to just throw crap out there just for the sake of throwing .

VN Store

Back