The Official Tennessee vs. #9 Missouri Game Thread, 7:00pm ET(11/02/13), ESPN

Coleman and toney are such a liability. Its too easy for other teams. And absolutely no pass rush.
The offensive line is average at best. Gets old hearing and seeing people say "best line in sec". That's BS. They get pushed around every game.

I don't think we're being outcoached. Our defense is just not performing as well as they normally would, and our oline is non-existant.

We must score before the half.

Last year was worse ; however they held this Mizzou team in check in the first half of that game

This year they look as bad as our offense

Why can't we stop either the run or the pass? Stop the run and play action doesn't exist - we wore South Carolina out and we can't do anything against these guys. D looking lost out there.

Us being behind has nothing to do with the play of Josh Dobbs. His coming out party is fine. The rest of the party forgot to show up (our secondary and running game!)

Reactions: 1 person
How does this affect recruiting? It's hard to recruit out of this. What will be 4 losing seasons in 4 years is hard to recruit out of. That is my concern.

I think we beat Auburn, they are overrated, they shouldn't be in top 12, etc. Just wanted to be 1st...next year we meet in Neyland with a bunch of young ones who can build and win...

VN Store

Back