The Official Tennessee vs. #6 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

And Shrout making all these completions in garbage time against a softened UF defense late in the game is just going to further confuse the geniuses running our program.
that’s what Bailey was doing in the games that he played in and everyone wanted to tout his stats
I’m not suggesting Bailey isn’t the guy— I think he should be the starter from here in but let’s be honest in out assessments

Reactions: whodeycin85
Countless NFL teams try to get Riley to no success. At this point, Tennessee (if we make a coaching change) needs to make national news with its next coaching hire. The best way to do that is to “steal” a coach from high profile school......

Freeze can be the fall back plan as I don’t see him making a move if Tennessee has an opening. Freeze will wait us out if the competition is the likes of Vandy and South Carolina

Imo Freeze would jump at the chance to coach at Ut now.

And you will still be sitting at home watching the winning football teams play 😂

Will be only team walking out with a win that night. I know you guys are the better team today. It's the meaningless late hits on the QB like a dirty player.

that’s what Bailey was doing in the games that he played in and everyone wanted to tout his stats
I’m not suggesting Bailey isn’t the guy— I think he should be the starter from here in but let’s be honest in out assessments
Auburn was still blitzing him every play on the td drive.

Reactions: mpfvol

VN Store

Back