The Official Tennessee vs. #5 Texas A&M Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

I'm sorry, route and route running got to suck. I wish I could find the stats of passes 4-8 yards downfield between the hashes. It's like a dead zone for Chaney. I just never seem to see a RB or a Hyatt running from a linebacker (mismatch), or dragging over the middle. I did watch it today.....and against Florida. A big dose from the latter.
I think these are reasonable questions. Bailey misses Eric Gray not being on the field as a short receiver or outlet.

Interesting how some Tennessee fans characterize what we have seen on the field today, and this season, as PROGRESSION of the program, and/or closing the gap with Bama, Ga, and Fla. Perhaps, they mean that the team is progressing ever closer to the abyss, or closing gap with the abyss. Hmmmmm.

Bright spots today:
-Our defense really gets intense on 3rd and short. We always give up the first down but those guys play hard until after the whistle on 3rd and short.
-Splitting our running back out wide. We didn’t run the play right but it was nice to see that.
-Pruitt’s poise on the sideline. You have to act like you’ve been there before. Glad we have a coach that is familiar with his level of success to the point where you can never tell if he’s winning or losing.

Just a few takeaways to help shed some sunshine on this nonsense.

By the way, this color font is known as midnight blue.

VN Store

Back