The Official Tennessee vs. #3 Georgia Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

1. Personal fouls, at least 4 per game
2. Maybe three long passes over 20 yards
3.Penalties at the worst possible time
4. Turnovers for points by the opposing team
5.Play call peculiarity, , particular the one when it is 2 down and 8 to go and we are losing and they run it again. That may top the least
6. Phantom penalty calls

Well that's 6.

5.Play call peculiarity, , particular the one when it is 2 down and 8 to go and we are losing and they run it again. That may top the least
6. Phantom penalty calls

Well that's 6.

7. Moral victories against our rivals

6. Phantom penalty calls

Well that's 6.

@UTK see, run more, someone will complain.

Fromm is a winner. Period. Anyone who says otherwise is a bitter fool.

Naah. Trash move. Kinda like tearing up the T in 2001. Bama players don't do that crap. I'll say it again because it annoys you. Trash program.

Your join date and post history suggest that you're a uga fan masquerading as a Vol. Or you're just very fond of the program.

Good game. I've watched all your games and the apparent problem was the QB. This was your best game so far. I read a lot of negative comments about coaching. This game was about Jimmys and Joes, not coaching. There are 18 5 stars in the SEC East. 16 play for UGA. As for the penalty comments, UGA was penalized 11 times for 107 yards, UT 6 times for 51 yards.
Looks like you found your QB. Good luck the rest of the way.

It's not obvious?
I would ask you to please explain to me why a crowd of grown adults should boo a player that gives his all for a game? He's not as good a player as you'd like and who gives a chit if he gets beat up every week and gets right back up just to ask for more? And who cares if he has been benched and has to come in because the other guy is hurt and has to sit out a play?

I was gonna ask you to explain why everyone should boo this kid. But I couldn't care any less about your stupid answer.

And they should
giphy.gif

Reactions: Behr
You’re the kind of guy that would learn a hard lesson pulling sh** like that. Not everyone rolls over.....
Lol doesn't matter, if I'm the coach and I'm up 21 points I want to continue scoring no matter what. You should never let off the gas no matter how much you're up

Lol doesn't matter, if I'm the coach and I'm up 21 points I want to continue scoring no matter what. You should never let off the gas no matter how much you're up
It was the last 2:00 of the game and the starters were still in..... up 45-14....as a player..... I’m willing to take a 15 yarder just to let you know I’m not your b**ch..... QB gets planted..... if I’m a coach I’d throw water in your face and tell you how big of an A-hole you are. Say what you want, but what TCU did was deserving of an ass whipping.

It was the last 2:00 of the game and the starters were still in..... up 45-14....as a player..... I’m willing to take a 15 yarder just to let you know I’m not your b**ch..... QB gets planted..... if I’m a coach I’d throw water in your face and tell you how big of an A-hole you are. Say what you want, but what TCU did was deserving of an ass whipping.
This kind of thought process is why our team sucks. Also you probably believe in participation trophies as well.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
That is a bald faced lie. Not only were the starters not in, the 3rd string went in immediately after the scoop and score. I just watched again to make sure. Check out the white ILB, McBride, and tell us where he is on the depth chart. I didn't even recognize some of the numbers.

That is a bald faced lie. Not only were the starters not in, the 3rd string went in immediately after the scoop and score. I just watched again to make sure. Check out the white ILB, McBride, and tell us where he is on the depth chart. I didn't even recognize some of the numbers.
The guy who made the hit and the guy who scooped up the ball are both starters, are they not?

VN Store

Back