The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

I don't know what to expect...:) but beer is open

I do know that Arkansas looks really well coached with 3 star recruits and they are killing ol piss... if mizz beat us the hogs will get them

Just picked the dogs up from daycare (I took them on a Saturday rather than spending time with them so they would be exhausted tonight and sleep during the game. I'm a horrible pet parent...) but as I was walking to my car there was a man standing next to it. He informed me he is from Missouri and his daughter was picking up her dog (for the same reason as me!) and he was excited about heading to a bar to watch it. Then he asked me kindly if I "wouldn't let my dogs attack him." I said I'd try, but no promises. Nice guy. Fun running in to opposing fans...when they aren't a-holes. Have fun tonight! Go Vols!

A daycare for dogs ? thats a new one -- enjoy the game !

A daycare for dogs ? thats a new one -- enjoy the game !

Oh, Doggie Daycare is the greatest place on earth...for dogs. On any given day they get to run free with 30-40 of their closest friends for 7 or 8 hours. They are absolutely wiped out when I pick them up. Perfect day out for them since we don't have a fenced yard. Best part is it's run by professional dog trainers and they do complimentary training sessions while our dogs are there. Sleepy dogs while Mom is yelling at the TV = a good night for all.

Reactions: 2 people
Just went to cook out I could've swore the cashier was AJ Johnson,had orange dreads and everything, was weird also considering he gave us 2 meals for 7.75 and. I was wearing all orange lmao

HELP NEEDED! So I am in Korea and stuck at work on a very boring Sunday morning. The only way I can get any live updates is gonna be a radio feed but iheart and the sports animal links are blocked on my computer. Any other websites you guys know of that I can try to stream Kesling and the cheggerboards??????

HELP NEEDED! So I am in Korea and stuck at work on a very boring Sunday morning. The only way I can get any is gonna be radio but here at work iheart and the sports animal links are blocked. Any other websites you guys know of that I can try to stream Kesling and the cheggerboards??????

Well if sports animal is then I'm sure wivk is as well. Are you In best Korea working for the glorious leader?

HELP NEEDED! So I am in Korea and stuck at work on a very boring Sunday morning. The only way I can get any live updates is gonna be a radio feed but iheart and the sports animal links are blocked on my computer. Any other websites you guys know of that I can try to stream Kesling and the cheggerboards??????

FB Vols Streaming

Reactions: 1 person
HELP NEEDED! So I am in Korea and stuck at work on a very boring Sunday morning. The only way I can get any is gonna be radio but here at work iheart and the sports animal links are blocked. Any other websites you guys know of that I can try to stream Kesling and the cheggerboards??????

Maybe try WIVK?

VN Store

Back