The Official Tennessee vs. #11 South Carolina Game Thread, 12pm ET(10/19/13), ESPN

Can we not just keep these posts and thoughts to ourselves now? I just want to be able to sit and watch the game and interact with other "fans" about the game. It takes more time scrolling through all the crap like this than it does actually reading the threads about the game. Or make up a second game thread for gripes.

You want to celebrate the win but you continually quote my post in attempt to make yourself feel better?

Saying you don't think they will win and repeatedly declaring the game over in the third quarter only down four isn't the same thing. You can't see that?
Aww hell, Freak, give him a break. Dooley has programmed this mindset. Let's all be happy and come together! We won today!

Reactions: 2 people
Aww hell, Freak, give him a break. Dooley has programmed this mindset. Let's all be happy and come together! We won today!

He's free to think what he wants. He doesn't need me to give him a break. We are on the same team here. His logic just doesn't make any sense to me.

Any good games on now Doyle? I'm still stuck in traffic.

So you say firmly 3 times the game is over. That's not quitting? Lets just stop, we both live in Knoxville - lets go grab coffee or lunch, my treat. We'll talk it out.

This is my last post on the matter. I had no confidence we were going to win the game. This was obVious by my post. I could not be more thrilled that I was wrong. This hopefully will be the game that gets us over the hump to where it'll be expected rather than an anomaly when it happens. In my opinion when one has doubt whether his team comes out on top especially when history is against you, does not make you a quitter or less of a fan. Even when I thought we were going to lose I was still screaming at the TV and cussing the refs (even though it had no bearing on the game).

As to lunch, I seriously doubt you want to have lunch with a low life, piece of trash, quitter of a Vol fan that I am. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
He's free to think what he wants. He doesn't need me to give him a break. We are on the same team here. His logic just doesn't make any sense to me.

Stanford 10 UCLA 3 with 7 to play in the 3rd.

If you can't understand why some might have doubts that we'd come back, then there's really no need to discuss it.

The only game that matters to me ended .
We won, baby!

Reactions: 1 person
If you can't understand why some might have doubts that we'd come back, then there's really no need to discuss it.

Have doubts? Spin doctor at work. :lol:

If "I" can't understand? I don't believe I said anything like that. Which post of mine are you referring to?

Have doubts? Spin doctor at work. :lol:

If "I" can't understand? I don't believe I said anything like that. Which post of mine are you referring to?

You claimed my logic in thinking the game was over was flawed. History suggest otherwise. You seem to be the DJ. :)

VN Store

Back