The Official Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

The one thing that concerns me with heupel. Vs Florida and uga the team was simply flat outplayed after the first quarter.

Reactions: NEO
Yeah, Tim Banks is still a question mark for me and clearly not enough talent/depth on D. Our lack of execution on offense just exacerbates those issues.
I'm not sure how people can judge Banks at this point. It's obvious he has very little to work with.
They have been pretty good at times for no depth and little talent.

I don't listen to the broadcasts...Wonder what stat they were talking about....we're not even best in our division.

Dunno ? It was the CBS crew, they said it last week too…
I don’t think the D is great at all, but they didn’t lose the game tonight. Hooker wasn’t on at all. If he hits 2 of those deep balls he overthrew - different game.
The D did good enough to keep us in the game and our linebackers are the worst we’ve likely ever had.

Reactions: volfan1nc
TN is an offensive football team. It's their strength. 3pts has not changed the game, 7 would have. Your hypotheticals are irrelevant.

It’s not a hypothetical. It’s a fact that we would have gone into the 4th quarter in a two possession ball game had we kicked the field goal there. Instead, we went down 3 scores in the 3rd vs the #1 team in the country and the game was over.

Reactions: Samthebam

VN Store

Back