The Official Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Yea not this year but they would be bringing in a top 15 or top 10 class

Mayhaps….

I think CJH hits the portal and still lands a top 20 class and from what I see with this bunch, he may not coach teams WITH talent any better than those two guys, but he certainly can get as much if not more out of the guys he has….I’m not worried enough about his recruiting or the teams performance (especially against what a lot of people here seem to forget, is the #1 team in college football) to go all …”told ya so”….however

On some of these particular plays...it was not stellar defense that caused the overthrow. The throwing away because of good coverage is different.
I agree but I am just saying his clock is probably a little unbalanced and feeling pressure that is not actually there due to the situation and playing a d so talented. Some were for sure on him.

Playing with little confidence on offense. I might go kick a box of light bulbs.

It very well could....not debating what's going on in his head. The fact remains....is this or is it not the worst game he has had this season?

If you can't objectively agree then please explain....Hooker is a great QB that is not being debated either.
It has for sure been rough! Just think they may be in head head a bit due to the pressure cooker of a situation. No pressure like this at VT.

Reactions: alavolfan

VN Store

Back