The Official Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I mean nobody really believed we were going to beat this team...We just don't have the guns yet...But we will...Great coaching staff and players that don't quit is a great combo for recruiting...We'll be fine...Besides its a miracle what CJH has done with this team this season.

Heupel is an idiot.

Hooker is an idiot.

Worse than Dooley years.

Worse than Pruitt.

It's embarrassing that some of these people are allowed into society. I hope they don't beat their dogs too bad tonight.
I don't think that at all. Hooker **** his pants... whatever, Heupel needs to fix his 4th down playcalling at the SEC level. Dooley and Pruitt shouldn't touch a collegiate football field though lol.

This defense does nothing to help themselves. Can't get off the field on 3rd down, missed tackles, absolutely no QB containment. Hopefully the transfer portal will have some good players that can contribute immediately.

Reactions: Vo13
My biggest takeaway from this game - we’ve got to get better on the offensive & defensive line.. our athletes can play with their athletes.. but we just get bullied up front. We play hard & I honestly think our coaches have us playing beyond our potential..

I don’t mind anything scheme wise. I don’t mind Heupel playing aggressive & going for it on 4th.. We just have to be able to set the tone better up front on both sides of the ball.

If I’m a recruit watching this game - there’s enough there to believe in this program & coaching staff.
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: BleedOrange81
The defense is mostly pathetic the full game. Getting off the field hardly at all in games on 3rd down is a scheme and talent problem

Yeah, Tim Banks is still a question mark for me and clearly not enough talent/depth on D. Our lack of execution on offense just exacerbates those issues.

Reactions: Vo13 and CB4VOLS
We need 4 LBs from the portal… ( at a minimum) all ours do is catch the running back after he’s made a 8 yard gain.. I know we lost a lot when we had the mass exodus, but calling for the DC’s head isn’t the answer! Better Jimmy’s and Joe’s are the answer!

Banks is solid. He’s a guy we want to keep.

Reactions: Vo13
You can't coach talent, strength or speed. It's boys against men today.

Again, how does bad play-calling have anything to do with "boys against men"? I never made any comments about how out-classed we were from a talent standpoint. Heupel simply has not called his best game today. That is all.

Big play, but not over confident we will come away with any points. Hope I’m wrong at least.

I said 45-17 and that's about how it is playing out...they are better and much deeper than us...right now we are far behind GA and Bama...we will have an opportunity to catch up to FL though...10 wins will be the ceiling and 8 the floor for a few years...if that's not good enough for you...there are other hobbies...I'm undefeated on weekend hikes and hanging with my boy

VN Store

Back