The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Ideally Farley and Fulton man the outside and u put McCreary in the slot...Good God that Defense would be sick but both those dudes have injuries so it's best case scenario u get all 3 out there...Say u see Fulton and McCreary early

I mean. It can be a little of column A and a little of column B.

Cheap teams wouldn’t be in this cap situation, right?

19.4m this season for Bud Dupree. That’s not cheap, it’s stupid and it’s why we can’t afford to pay 20m in 23 to Brown.

Ideally Farley and Fulton man the outside and u put McCreary in the slot...Good God that Defense would be sick but both those dudes have injuries so it's best case scenario u get all 3 out there...Say u see Fulton and McCreary early

Our slot is the only good player from last years class

What are we thinking TE, QB or WR next pick? I think if Corrall is there you take him, but I doubt he drops to 90. TE's are starting to come off board, need a good TE value pick. Also need a wr with return potential.

Really thought Velus would be there in the fourth or fifth. Thought the Titans would have a chance later. Happy for him though!

Reactions: Vols4us
I like this move hopefully it’s a sign we plan on moving away from the run first offense we’ve been running since Eddie.

VN Store

Back