The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

We've been to the playoffs 25 times in our history with zero super bowl wins

One super bowl appearance

Just 6 AFL/AFC championship appearances

Our organization just chokes. Just can't get passed it. I mean the Oilers went to seven straight playoffs without an AFC championship appearance.

We have to get a great QB. We've even even run first team since 1994 it's time modernize and get us a QB that can light somebody up.

The last sentence! 17 cannot light anyone up. I’ve noticed when networks show players to represent teams, Henry is always shown while other teams’ QBs are shown. Tennessee needs a major change at QB and offensive philosophy.

One other thing I've learned. Indy, Jax, Hou all have a ton of money to spend this off season. Everyone else in our division is going to get better and we are basically going to stand pat.

Am I the only one open to trading Henry? His production vs his replacements wasn’t impressive, he’s approaching 30, and has a huge cap number

Reactions: McDad
One other thing I've learned. Indy, Jax, Hou all have a ton of money to spend this off season. Everyone else in our division is going to get better and we are basically going to stand pat.

The Texans probably have the worst roster in the league. The Colts don’t have a first round pick. I don’t really envy any of their positions vs ours

The Texans probably have the worst roster in the league. The Colts don’t have a first round pick. I don’t really envy any of their positions vs ours

Jags and Texans with new coaching staffs as well. Colts may lose their DC to a head coaching job. Lots to play out.

Am I the only one open to trading Henry? His production vs his replacements wasn’t impressive, he’s approaching 30, and has a huge cap number
I had a friend ask me this last night. Would you trade Henry for Russ straight up? I say yes. Running backs are a dime a dozen. Investing a huge amount of cap in one is stupid. This is a quarterback driven league. Do whatever it takes to get Russ out of Seattle draft a WR and let him sling it next year.

Reactions: Vol8188
More and more I think about it. Tannehill is HOLDING this team back. He cannot be the QB next year. Would hate to waste the next couple years having the best running back in the league.

I had a friend ask me this last night. Would you trade Henry for Russ straight up? I say yes. Running backs are a dime a dozen. Investing a huge amount of cap in one is stupid. This is a quarterback driven league. Do whatever it takes to get Russ out of Seattle draft a WR and let him sling it next year.

Russell Wilson. The dude who has better receivers and sucked this year?

Jameson Williams and the wr out of USC are both coming off injuries. I would love to see one of them fall to us and for us to be able to package something for a move on a QB.

And Henry is amazing but having the best rb in the game isn’t how you win anymore

Edit: and we all know if elite talent falls due to injury, we will take them

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back