The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Only bright spot is King Henry still owning the Jags. In 11 games against them he has 213 carries, 1,143 yards, and 14 rushing TDs.

Man it feels like Ryan is holding the ball a lot longer this year then earlier in his Tennessee career. I don't know if its because the new receivers or what but it sucks.

OC route tree play calling. Overthinking it on longer developing plays. Every once in a while you got to slant, streak or hitch to make a first down.

This team is missing Arthur big time.

Reactions: GritNGrind1906
I actually quit watching that abomination of the pro game and got some yard work done. This offense has too many weapons to look like straight arse.

These next few games could be brutal.

When will Cryer quit?

I would bet money that he gets fired because the Jaguars are an embarrassment that has a historic long losing streak in the Super Bowl Era, and I don't doubt a playing better Lions team that has been closer to winning games will win multiple games before the Jaguars finally win a game.
No reason for him to quit if he doesn't have any health issues, and since he wants to show that he can be a successful NFL Head Coach after having conclusively shown he is a terrific College Food Head Coach.

I'm predicting that Derrick Henry after the historic 5 games start has more than 23 touchdowns this 2021 NFL regular season.

I enjoyed seeing the great BIlls Titans MNF Promos on Tuesday during commercial breaks of the Kraken Golden Knights hockey game.
I will be asking for Monday off because I do not want to miss the Titans playing a great Bills team on Monday Night Football.

I do not have Tivo, and even if I did I would still want to watch this MNF Bills vs Titans game live instead of after the game was played.

I'm predicting that Derrick Henry after the historic 5 games start has more than 23 touchdowns this 2021 NFL regular season.

I enjoyed seeing the great BIlls Titans MNF Promos on Tuesday during commercial breaks of the Kraken Golden Knights hockey game.
I will be asking for Monday off because I do not want to miss the Titans playing a great Bills team on Monday Night Football.

I do not have Tivo, and even if I did I would still want to watch this MNF Bills vs Titans game live instead of after the game was played.
Why would you not ask for Tuesday off? That way you could stay up late and watch the game.

The offensive line just keeps taking hits. If we can protect Tannehill and run the ball effectively, even with Henry, I'll be very surprised.

Reactions: firestorm
Why would you not ask for Tuesday off? That way you could stay up late and watch the game.

I'm amazed you say Tuesday because I recall the NFL has Monday Night Football not Tuesday Night Football unless it's because a game got rescheduled due to issues that did happen last season because the Titans played the Bills on a Tuesday Night, and other times in past NFL seasons.

I didn't hear any information that the 2021 Bills Titans MNF game has been moved to Tuesday Night.

I'm amazed you say Tuesday because I recall the NFL has Monday Night Football not Tuesday Night Football unless it's because a game got rescheduled due to issues that did happen last season because the Titans played the Bills on a Tuesday Night, and other times in past NFL seasons.

I didn't hear any information that the 2021 Bills Titans MNF game has been moved to Tuesday Night.
Do you work at night? Otherwise it makes sense to take Tuesday off to watch the game.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

I work at 4AM. I would take Tuesday off, so I can stay up late to watch Monday Night Football. Only reason I would take Monday off is if I worked nights.

Guys. It doesn't take a genius to know that this is the type of game the Titans win. They thrive on the perception that they are outmatched.

VN Store

Back