The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I hate to say this but hopefully now with Thomas down we can get some pressure.

Mariota's absolutely throw is the reason we didn't get 6 there. That's as open as you get in the red zone in the NFL. Or really any level
Of football.

He had plenty of time and Walker couldn’t have been more open. Can’t believe we’ve played this crappy and it’s a 6-6 game. Anybody Cleveland would be smoking us right now

For the love of all that is good, please, PLEASE score a touchdown. I've had enough offensive ineptitude to last me a lifetime this year.

That Jackson pick is going to be brutal down the road.

Unless he magically turns into a shutdown corner, we drafted a good punt returner in the first round.

Why on earth throw there? Just run a draw on 3rd & 16 to burn more time.

this game has browns all over it. Hangover from big win last week maybe. Byard going hard at least!

Honestly, what are we even doing? Why does Robiskie insist on running the same shovel pass every other drive? It never works! You have to be able to capitalize on an interception at some point!!!!!!!

Honestly, what are we even doing? Why does Robiskie insist on running the same shovel pass every other drive? It never works! You have to be able to capitalize on an interception at some point!!!!!!!

Exactly. In a close game like this that will come back to bite you

VN Store

Back