The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Good Lord. We better start drafting better and get some impact players this year. We sold the draft last year for two players, when you do that they better be impact players..... And so far they haven't been. You can get that kind of production much cheaper and lower in the draft. Hopefully they can improve next year. We have issues all over the field though.

We have never beaten Andrew Luck. This is the most unsurprising result ever.

Except this Colts team isn't very good and we just came off beating the hell out of the Patriots. If you can't beat Luck this time, then give up.

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Robinson thought Gabbert was the best option we had as backup QB knowing full well Mariota can’t stay healthy. He also thought Butler was a good pickup.

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Robinson thought Gabbert was the best option we had as backup QB knowing full well Mariota can’t stay healthy. He also thought Butler was a good pickup.
He failed completely last year. He has to be better moving forward because there are some players we need to move on from.

Anyways next week’s game is still huge for the division. Especially if the Colts keep playing like this.

I would love to get an honest answer from Robinson and Vrabel as to how they looked at this roster before free agency and the draft and came to the conclusion that sticking with the same O-line as last year was going to result in success.

I would love to get an honest answer from Robinson and Vrabel as to how they looked at this roster before free agency and the draft and came to the conclusion that sticking with the same O-line as last year was going to result in success.

Wasn’t the same players considered one of the best lines in the league two seasons ago?

Wasn’t the same players considered one of the best lines in the league two seasons ago?

The tackles overshadowed the interior line play. Spain and Kline are average at best and Ben Jones can't seem to get any push.

Surely losing Pees wouldn’t make that much difference when it comes to play calling. Luck just needs to stay hurt or we will never beat him.

My game prediction is the Titans make a statement finally defeating Luck with the Titans playing a full great game in a dramatic exciting great close game winning 31-24, the Titans defense has 1 interception, Mariota runs for 1 touchdown, Mariota throws 1 touchdown, Henry runs for 1 touchdown, and Lewis runs for 1 touchdown.
The Titans win Top mostly with Mariota throwing the football, Mariota runs when needed, also Lewis and Henry are the titanic 2 combining for more than 130 yards running.

The Titans have no issue playing Luck and the Colts in close games except haven't finished mostly the 2nd half with making great plays when needed most, and I'm confident today the Titans finally break the hell through.

I'm watching the game and other games today at Varsity Sports Cafe and Roman Coin Pizza.
@firestorm Im guessing that Varsity Sports Cafe doesnt offer steak

VN Store

Back