The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

If Henry could do anything other than run outside then maybe they'd rely on him more. Definitely need a new TE because Smith has stone hands but they pay him too much not to play him. It's also doesn't matter whether or not it should've came to that (I agree offense should've scored TDs) the defense needs to hold because the Titans had the lead going into the last drive.

FFS dude. You're being ridiculous.

If the offense doesn't settle for YET ANOTHER effin FG, then the defense would have less pressure. But the offense didn't.

If the offense doesn't settle for YET ANOTHER effin FG, then the defense would have less pressure. But the offense didn't.
ONCE AGAIN, yes offense should've scored TDs BUT defense should've stopped them that last drive.

Wait, how is that settling here though? These FGs were kicks on 4th and 14 from the BUF 36, 4th down from the BUF 21, and 4th and 11 from the BUF 31 settling for FGs; it's not like they were inside BUF's 5 or even 10.

Wait, how is that settling here though? These FGs were kicks on 4th and 14 from the BUF 36, 4th down from the BUF 21, and 4th and 11 from the BUF 31 settling for FGs; it's not like they were inside BUF's 5 or even 10.

Buffalo is bad enough we should have never been in a situation where we were kicking FGs. At least 3 of the 4 scoring drives should have been TDs and not FGs.

JFC. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Buffalo is bad enough we should have never been in a situation where we were kicking FGs. At least 3 of the 4 scoring drives should have been TDs and not FGs.

It's not like it was that difficult to figure out this is what I was saying.

This is the NFL. Games like this are going to happen. The Browns beat Baltimore today. Just need to continue winning at home. The rest will iron itself out.

I guess @firestorm didnt eat a steak today

Pretty sure that has nothing at all to do with why they lost. The Bills were simply determined to play good or great and win after the Packers embarrassed them with a Shutout that's a worst embarrassment , and guess what I didn't eat steak during the 3 game winning streak so give up that nonsensical notion.

Well my game prediction was highly wrong the Titans didn't win a decent close exciting game 21-16, Mariota threw 0 touchdowns not 2 touchdowns, Henry didn't run for 1 touchdown instead 0 and didn't run for over 80 yards, also Titans defense had 1 interception not 2 interceptions. The Titans lost the turnover stat by a big amount along with lost to the Bills in a low scoring game 13-12 mainly because they protected the ball, played great for bulk of the game, and did score the only touchdown. The Bills had a great needed rebound game after the Packers loss in Green Bay. Not astounding Titans lost it's challenging to win football games when a team loses the turnover battle or stat, along with doesn't score a single touchdown including for low scoring games which this was. Also the defense wasn't defending when needed including couldn't get a stop on 3rd down since a missed tackle on the final drive.

Like the Dolphins game the Titans mostly played awful while the Bills played great for bulk of the game.
A great impressive rebound win for the Bills at home, and they'll be decent this year with Allen if they can be a consistent winning team.

The Titans didn't finish drives instead kicking field goals, they didn't protect the ball because they lost that turnover stat so how not astounding it's challenging to win a Football game when losing the turnover stat, not scoring any touchdowns because all field
goals. Also they missed tackles, bone headed penalties they played mostly awful and made to many big mistakes to win this low scoring game including a defense that didn't defend when needed.

Jacksonville lost today too, so there's that. I had to do some work today and missed the majority of the game. That was an ugly showing. We were due. We have to beat teams like this the way we are supposed to though to get that respect they all want.

Reactions: firestorm
Jacksonville lost today too, so there's that. I had to do some work today and missed the majority of the game. That was an ugly showing. We were due. We have to beat teams like this the way we are supposed to though to get that respect they all want.

Also mostly score touchdowns, and protect the football. They squandered multiple chances for touchdowns and made it more challenging since they had turnovers.
The team was bums today and showed on the field.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
Corey Davis needed more targets. Mariotta with a typical day, makes baller plays and then does dumb stuff. Lafleur play calling sub-par today as well, slow developing side to side plays with Dion Lewis is something I don't want to see ever again. Just a couple things I saw with the offense today 😁

Corey Davis needed more targets. Mariotta with a typical day, makes baller plays and then does dumb stuff. Lafleur play calling sub-par today as well, slow developing side to side plays with Dion Lewis is something I don't want to see ever again. Just a couple things I saw with the offense today 😁
I’ll add that if there was ever a game that Henry should’ve gotten 20+ carries, this was the one. He was running the ball effectively.

They ran the Henry wildcat play one time and it got like 4 or 5 yards and didn't run it again.

They never tried to run an option play or anything to get Mariota on the edge to run.

It was weird play calling all together. Even on defense I think they may have blitzed Allen one time.

Reactions: Rockytoptalker

VN Store

Back