The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

They should make Nick Williams go to the locker room now, leave his jersey, and take the bus home. That was one of the worst drops I've ever seen in the NFL.

I just don't know how Vrabel can have balls of steel one week and they disappear a week later.

Jackson is inconsistent sometimes in his coverage but he also has a great nose for the football!!

Glad we are in front, but our inability to get in the end zone has left them a very real chance to win this game. A chance they shouldn't have.

i am going to go back and look once this things over but I am trying to count how many TD”s the offense has scored this season, and it seems like it’s only a handful
Until the last game, Byard was tied with Gabbert for the team lead in touchdown passes.

Still think we should have went for it on 3rd and 4. We score a TD there and this game is over and we were on a roll that drive.

They are about 10 yards away from playing with house money. If they get that 10 then they go ultra conservative and run the clock out. Defense has to bow up here.

VN Store

Back