The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

The excitement before the game is now this:

xyPQlrQ.gif

Man alive. This team has major issues. Even with good health, they arent very good. It’s dysfunction everywhere you look

God football just isn't going to be fun this year with both Tennessee squads looking like they'll both suck.

BG has sunshine style hair except can't play like that famous QB.

Would have just saw the movie Alpha if I had a feeling this embarrassment was the result.

Also are the Titans simply cursed this year because 3 Damn injuries in freakin game all major players that may be a record.
It's like losing 3 tires for a Car because each becomes flat..

Still optimistic because game 1 isn't the gospel that Titans can play better than this still doesn't change this was a underachieving frustrating game where Titans did not finish including not scoring a needed td 1st half, not scoring a td to start game.

It's like a movie that had potential to be great and a high amount of flaws made it a awful movie.
A huge underachievement today with plays not finished and points needed not scored along with backbreaker turnovers and a defense that couldn't defend enough when needed.

Wow injuries to starters no crap Captian Obvious.

Maybe also tell me that Football is a violent dangerous game.

This team underachieved last year given the divisional circumstances.

We didn't improve the defense.

We sold out our draft for picks who are not making an immediate impact. We needed pass rush and got projects in return.

We have the frailest qb in the league and a turnover machine backing him up.

This coaching staff has not impressed this far but it was an odd day so I'll reserve judgement for a larger body of work.

All things point to this being a very bad year.

Reactions: firestorm
This is a good football team. Weird conditions. And on the road for an opener. We’ll be fine

Agreed I've been watching the NFL since 1998 and 1 undeniable fact is don't put stock in 1st game as some irrefutable gospel for what a team is.
Bad or awful teams can look great in game 1, good or great teams can be bad or awful in game 1.

Plenty of blame for this game for defense, offense, and special teams since did give up that KO return for a td.
Titans didn't play effective as a team for bulk of game and showed on the field since Fish were leading for most of the game.

Titans were a 2 tires Car today for most of the game.

Reactions: SDV
Bad QB play all day today.
Offensive line struggled
Linebackers were bad at tackling
Secondary couldnt cover anyone
No pass rush
D Line got blown off the ball all day in the run game
Yeah not much to be excited about

VN Store

Back