The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Huge pick up. If you add Joe Alt and another option at WR or TE, this could be a playoff team
They like Josh Whyle at TE subject to how he comes back from injury. I see a B grade type TE in him. Good routes, good speed, quick feet, blocks good, but gets very little after the catch. Going to be interesting what they choose to do if Bowers is still on the board, but you cannot go wrong with Alt in my opinion. I'm not seeing any good LT's out there to grab without doing a trade.

I’m scared to get my hopes up, but… I like the way things are shaping up right now
You can do it. I have. I started seeing the right moves top down. I think Ran knows how to build a winning org. You lock in on quality even if it takes multiple steps and years to get there. Getting the Callahans is a big deal - the more talented players and assistant coaches took notice. It is time to watch the moves and development while enjoying the ride. We will now know if Levis will make it or not on his merits.

Last edited:
4 QBs going before we pick is becoming more and more popular. Would be huge if so. Because it means one of Harrison, Alt, or Nabers will be there at 7.

1711920140209.jpeg

Reactions: Vols4us

VN Store

Back