The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

You have to keep Tannehill to transition. I'm not sure Willis is the guy at all. I think he is another J-Rob flyer pick, but we will see. Hope he is if they are going to invest in his development.
I dont think he is, but hes on the roster and we wasted a good pick for him. Wether hes good or not I think we have to take advantage of having a young QB on the roster and re build the pieces around them and get them ready for The Guy.

Reactions: Vols4us

All this nonsense over the owner's pride being hurt over a few heckling Philly fans.

Last edited:

All this nonsense over the owner's pride being hurt over a few heckling Philly fans.

It's not like he nailed his drafts and made wise roster decisions or let the best player on the roster walk. He had it coming, it was less about some dumb fans taking a victory lap over the guy that took his victory lap over us that day and more about the cumulative effect his poor decisions had on the team, we were headed in the wrong direction under his management.

It's not like he nailed his drafts and made wise roster decisions or let the best player on the roster walk. He had it coming, it was less about some dumb fans taking a victory lap over the guy that took his victory lap over us that day and more about the cumulative effect his poor decisions had on the team, we were headed in the wrong direction under his management.

The timing makes it like it’s all about AJ. Dumb timing, imo.

Trade Henry.... Draft some recievers, start building the offense for Willis in a couple years.

We should build an offense, but not for Willis becaues he's shown no indication he's up to being a full time starter. We can pretty easily pick up a free agent stop gap that would be better than him once it's time to move on from Tannehill.

Another Robinson whiff…

I hate it for the kid as a human being and wish him well. But he's no Titan. Move on from him along with all the others that are dead weights.

With the junk they have at WR, they need to be drafting the Biletnikoff winner to go with O-line help. Orange colored glasses that see quite clearly what speed would do for them on the outside.

I hate it for the kid as a human being and wish him well. But he's no Titan. Move on from him along with all the others that are dead weights.

With the junk they have at WR, they need to be drafting the Biletnikoff winner to go with O-line help. Orange colored glasses that see quite clearly what speed would do for them on the outside.
Depends on what their plans are for the offense moving forward. If we keep Henry and opt for the power run offense Hyatt is not a good fit, a receiver more in the mold of Bru McCoy would be the ticket.

Isn't this a second time for this procedure? If so I can't see how he can contribute long term. I guess the analysts that said his medical prognosis was poor were right and Robinson should have listened.
I believe it is.

Hate it for him.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Depends on what their plans are for the offense moving forward. If we keep Henry and opt for the power run offense Hyatt is not a good fit, a receiver more in the mold of Bru McCoy would be the ticket.

If they stay in the power run mode their trajectory will continue to head toward bottom feeder status. King Henry is on the back half of his career and everybody has figured this mess out.

I was assuming they had enough sense to modernize their O, but maybe not. I agree with you if they stay with the ground and pound.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
If they stay in the power run mode their trajectory will continue to head toward bottom feeder status. King Henry is on the back half of his career and everybody has figured this mess out.

I was assuming they had enough sense to modernize their O, but maybe not. I agree with you if they stay with the ground and pound.
Either way there needs to be a transition, I'd rather them pick a utility receiver that can be physical. If they do modernize the offense I agree they will need a burner with length like Hyatt. I wouldn't mind them going that route but you need the QB for it and right now we don't have it.

Yeah right. Sure those heckling Philly fans didn't maybe sway her decision? I remember her crazy father giving Ralph Wison the double barrel middle finger salute so many years back.

Stuff like this is why the NFL wanted them to sale the team after Bud died.

Either way there needs to be a transition, I'd rather them pick a utility receiver that can be physical. If they do modernize the offense I agree they will need a burner with length like Hyatt. I wouldn't mind them going that route but you need the QB for it and right now we don't have it.

Agree in general if they plan to just retool.

Being an armchair GM, I'm thinking they are well past retooling. They need a GM who can bring a new OC and a more innovative offensive identity. That selection tells me where to go in the draft and FA. Everything and everybody would be on the table on the offense. Rack up as many top half draft choices as possible.

I want the D to stay intact with the exception of getting rid of Dupree. I cannot bear letting Autry go yet unless he has nothing left once he gets back.

Reactions: KB5252
Dude was canned because AJ and bad DB selection. AJ took the cake! Cheap ass Titans
Apparently JRob was authorized to offer up to 25 million for AJ. He offered 16 and didn't negotiate any higher and just traded him off when AJ balked. No one in the Titans org was on board with trading AJ, he did this unilaterally. Titans weren't being cheap, JRob effed us and screwed the roster.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Agree in general if they plan to just retool.

Being an armchair GM, I'm thinking they are well past retooling. They need a GM who can bring a new OC and a more innovative offensive identity. That selection tells me where to go in the draft and FA. Everything and everybody would be on the table on the offense. Rack up as many top half draft choices as possible.

I want the D to stay intact with the exception of getting rid of Dupree. I cannot bear letting Autry go yet unless he has nothing left once he gets back.
If Vrabel is getting more power to decide on players and personnel then don't expect any changes at OC or offensive philosophy.

He'll be happy to keep a strong defense and continue to try and win games scoring only 17 to 24 points a game.

VN Store

Back