The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like players dancing in your end zone then you simply stop them from scoring!
Go Titans

Yep keep them out of endzone they cant do the endzone td celebration.
So as much as I hate it, its on the titans defense as the defense job is to prevent the offense from scoring which they didnt do 3 times.

At least its a short week with a Thursday Night game.

The good news for the Titans is that they play on the road this week. The Titans are the only winless team at home this season (0-5).

Maybe, but Brady certainly doesn't at times and no one calls him a thug.

Brady doesn't taunt opposing team players or disrespect fans in the opposing team's stadium. All he does is give high fives to his teammates.I don't think I've ever seen him dance or be disrespectful.

Last edited:
I sacraficed going to a prayer meeting as I dont have a dvr or nfl replay.
But even if I did i would want to watch the game live.

Self explanatory. People meet at a building then we pray. People from my church.

I was partially joking. But no, I've never been to one so I don't know. I didn't know if it was just socializing with some punch and cookies. You make it sound like it's a Thursday night version of Sunday mornings for church goers. But yeah, we could use some praying alright. Praying for the innocent people being slaughtered and praying isis is obliterated. :)

I was partially joking. But no, I've never been to one so I don't know. I didn't know if it was just socializing with some punch and cookies. You make it sound like it's a Thursday night version of Sunday mornings for church goers. But yeah, we could use some praying alright. Praying for the innocent people being slaughtered and praying isis is obliterated. :)

In my church we do activities beyond church its like a 2nd family.

In my church we do activities beyond church its like a 2nd family.

That's cool. I wasn't mocking you. I've just never gone to church. Not regularly anyways. Been there here and there for girlfriends or family members who go to church. My aunt is hardcore into church and helping.

Would really like to watch this one but my cable sub. doesn't include NFLNetwork

I don't know where you're located, but I'm pretty sure Thursday night games are supposed to be broadcast on CBS/Fox in local markets.

It doesn't show up on the broadcast info in knoxville for me, though.

That's cool. I wasn't mocking you. I've just never gone to church. Not regularly anyways. Been there here and there for girlfriends or family members who go to church. My aunt is hardcore into church and helping.

I wasnt offended.
Now lets lay the smackdown on the jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back