The Official Tennessee @ Texas A&M Game Thread, 4:00pm ET, SECN

Great team win..a lot of guts..tents might have folded losing a game like that..A lot of INTERESTING possibilities for this tough bunch now Epic win for the program..Build on this and beat the Gators!!..Go Vols!

I did not think we would win today. Very impressive "gut check / team victory today". Props to players, coaches, everyone involved, definitely a TEAM victory.

Reactions: 1 person
It's tough being a Big Orange Fan sometimes but days like today make it all worth while. "It Great To Be A Tennessee Vol"

Out of town and could only keep up on gametracker. What time did the game end? I hope I set my DVR long enough.

Big gut check win. Golden seems like a different player now.

Out of town and could only keep up on gametracker. What time did the game end? I hope I set my DVR long enough.

Big gut check win. Golden seems like a different player now.

On the time the game ended- I think we all were a bit verklempt. It's 6:30 CST now, and it has been at least a 1/2 hour since the 4th overtime's end.

While that info isn't that helpful, the game was on ESPN3 (the online free broadcast). That means you can watch the replay free as well, whether you caught it all on DVR or not.....

On the time the game ended- I think we all were a bit verklempt. It's 6:30 CST now, and it has been at least a 1/2 hour since the 4th overtime's end.

While that info isn't that helpful, the game was on ESPN3 (the online free broadcast). That means you can watch the replay free as well, whether you caught it all on DVR or not.....

Thx. I burn memorable UT games to DVD from DVR.

Game Set Match. Good Job Martin! Way to setup Stokes in the post where he has killed it the last ten minutes. Loss is on him. I get tired of us being a team that loses simply because of the Refs. How many of these games and losses must happen before people realize Martin is not that good of a coach. I am so tired of it being someone else's fault when we lose and luck when we win. I want a coach who will come in and set a tone and not expect anyone to help him on the way. A coach that wants to earn it and realizes there is not an easy way. You can only tighten up your boots and get to work. I want a coach who has the attitude of bUTch!

Take it that was a premature post?

VN Store

Back