The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Series Thread (Fri. April 19 6:30PM EST) (Sat. April 20 2PM EST) (Sun. April 21 1PM EST) (All games on SECNET+)

He is a treasure. I used to listen to Vols baseball games on Sunday afternoon while I was lounging around - changing oil, mowing, washing cars, etc. Since the easy accessibility of streaming games, I watch more than I listen. I'm at the office today catching up/getting ahead for my week, and, man, has Wilkerson delivered during this fantastic ballgame!
He’s one of the best I’ve ever heard call baseball and we’re damn lucky to have him. I listen much more than I watch. Today I was watching my son play travel basketball so listening with an earbud. I don’t post that much in the game threads but I do enjoy interacting with my fellow vol baseball fans when I can. You’re right, he’s a treasure. He’s every bit as good on a baseball call as John Ward was on a football call. And before I get blasted….yes, John Ward is the goat and JW is that good calling baseball! Go Vols!

We’re not throwing birds or sporting daddy hats or fur coats either. Got a serious attitude though…😉
We started it all. Now we're a little more chill and everyone else is trying to have a gimmick. The pink fuzzy kid dynomite hats are beyond lame. I'm also giving Kirby credit for starting the mustache fad. GBO

First time to post. Long time lurker. Great series win! Has anything been said about whether or not AJ Russell will return to pitch this year? Pitching has been good to great at time's, but not elite. I still believe we have all the tools to return to the CW. It would be nice to have another reliable arm.
Nothing concrete on AJ. My guess is early May

VN Store

Back