The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 8:30 PM ET, SEC Network

You've not posted any facts, just assumptions which statically are unsupported. Check Wikipedia next time, it's totally free.

I watched all of them except for VCU. Playing well doesn't necessarily mean won. Did TN play Vandy better in Nashville or in Knoxville? That seems to be a fact that I posted. TN seemed to have played the #1 team in the country pretty well at their place and nearly beat FL State. Aren't those facts?

I watched all of them except for VCU. Playing well doesn't necessarily mean won. Did TN play Vandy better in Nashville or in Knoxville? That seems to be a fact that I posted. TN seemed to have played the #1 team in the country pretty well at their place and nearly beat FL State. Aren't those facts?

Absolutely those aren't facts, "pretty well" is subjective and varies depending on source.

Against Vandy oddly enough, statistically speaking we played nearly identical. Shot better from 3, had more rebounds, assist, steals, with less turnovers and fouls here at home...so I'd say we actually played better in Knoxville, unfortunately so did Vanderbilt.

66 points, 53.1% FG, 12.5% 3P, 92.9% FT, 33 rebounds, 14 assist, 6 steals, 8 blocks, 18 turnovers, 25 fouls
65 points, 42% FG, 25% 3P, 86.4% FT, 35 rebounds, 17 assist, 9 steals, 7 blocks, 15 turnovers, 15 fouls

Absolutely those aren't facts, "pretty well" is subjective and varies depending on source.

Against Vandy oddly enough, statistically speaking we played nearly identical. Shot better from 3, had more rebounds, assist, steals, with less turnovers and fouls here at home...so I'd say we actually played better in Knoxville, unfortunately so did Vanderbilt.

66 points, 53.1% FG, 12.5% 3P, 92.9% FT, 33 rebounds, 14 assist, 6 steals, 8 blocks, 18 turnovers, 25 fouls
65 points, 42% FG, 25% 3P, 86.4% FT, 35 rebounds, 17 assist, 9 steals, 7 blocks, 15 turnovers, 15 fouls

Interpretation of statistics is subjective. Heaving up desperation half court shots at the buzzer hurts the FG% but in no way whatsoever reflects poor play. Clearing benches dilute stats. Taking an extra dribble before making a layup erases an assist.

If you don't understand that playing the #1 team in the country close, losing by one possession to the #1 team in the ACC, and getting a rare win at Coleman aren't facts, then I can't help you.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Interpretation of statistics is subjective. Heaving up desperation half court shots at the buzzer hurts the FG% but in no way whatsoever reflects poor play. Clearing benches dilute stats. Taking an extra dribble before making a layup erases an assist.

If you don't understand that playing the #1 team in the country close, losing by one possession to the #1 team in the ACC, and getting a rare win at Coleman aren't facts, then I can't help you.

Now see those are facts, we did lose to the now #1 team in the country in a close game, we also lost to the now #1 team in the ACC and we did win in Coleman Coliseum.

We've still not played pretty well on the road though, not to me or anyone else that cares about actual results.

Now see those are facts, we did lose to the now #1 team in the country in a close game, we also lost to the now #1 team in the ACC and we did win in Coleman Coliseum.

We've still not played pretty well on the road though, not to me or anyone else that cares about actual results.

Are you saying that we played really good or great?

Reactions: feathersax
Are you saying that we played really good or great?

I think we've played at our worst in true road games. You believe we played pretty well, that's your opinion and you're welcome to have it.

You don't like the analytics of the game, perfectly fine. Me sharing them isn't me trying to pick an argument with you, don't be so sensitive.

The numbers are what they are whether they come from me or Wikipedia.

The hogs have got a lot riding on this game. Plus, they hate Tennessee worse than they hate Auburn and that's saying something.

Reactions: Lefteye
I think we've played at our worst in true road games. You believe we played pretty well, that's your opinion and you're welcome to have it.

You don't like the analytics of the game, perfectly fine. Me sharing them isn't me trying to pick an argument with you, don't be so sensitive.

The numbers are what they are whether they come from me or Wikipedia.

You keep saying that I'm being sensitive but you're the one that is having trouble with my opinion. This team has played pretty well on the road. Your numbers don't change that.

Reactions: feathersax
You keep saying that I'm being sensitive but you're the one that is having trouble with my opinion. This team has played pretty well on the road. Your numbers don't change that.

Not my numbers, just shared the stats you can ignore if you want though. But don’t jump my ass for sharing stats.

Watched most games this year, we've been competive in all games but Wisconsin and Georgia. We just need to get more consistent, cut down on turnovers, and Bowden to be a scorer. We could make a run at the end of this if we can put it together.

GA at USCe is going to bounce TN at Arkansas to the Alt channel even if it doesn't go to OT. How hard is it to schedule tips 2 and a half hours apart?

Good evening everyone!!!! Is this the Tenn vs Ark thread? Not sure if I have the right room.....lot of yelling going on so far and it ain't at refs bad calls, Bowden, or Barnes not using timeouts so just wanna make sure.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: VolNExile
Gerry Pollard, Patrick Evans and Pat Adams are the refs tonight. Get ready for a ridiculous amount of foul calls with Adams on the court.

VN Store

Back