The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Maurer had something going but 10 yards out of bounds on 3rd down? Jeez. He isn't the answer either. JG taught him how to rifle in a blazing fastball when guys are 3 yards away as well. Over 215 pages on gameday. The sheer multitude of this fanbase is clearly evident....and we are getting crapped on like i've never seen in my life.

Same here. I thought surely they would let Maurer play the rest of the game. Hell, run the ball every play if he is too amped up. What is the point in bringing JG back in??? We aren’t winning this game.

The conspiracy in me says something is going on behind the scenes. Maybe Fulmer forced the issue at half time and Pruitt says, ok but as soon as he screws up, I put JG back in because I’m a stubborn ass. It just makes no sense.
I don’t understand. That was a STUPID mistake to atart him then pull him. VERY POOR coaching.

Well, the day was not a total loss; Wisconsin stamped Michigan.

If I see The ND Fighting Irish soul crush those damn UG Bulldogs I'll be damn happy.
Notre Damn wants redemption.

UG Dawgs Fans can all throw their hats on the field.

I don't expect Nebraska to defeat Illinois except I could be wrong. That would make me slightly less depressed if the Cornhuskers could win that toss up game.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
He's put all his eggs in the Harrison Bailey basket sweepstakes. I think he's afraid to let One of the backs ups win the starting job in fear of losing Bailey.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back