The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Sometimes I can't figure out if I'm mad because Tennessee is playing such bad football or if I'm mad because I make myself watch Tennessee playing such bad football.
I mad at myself for wasting time watching this garbage, when could be out doing something more exciting. Like scooping the dog's poop out the yard.
I also feel guilty adding a rating. Makes me feel like somehow I am supporting this crap show.
Anger and guilt (you could throw shame in there as well) .....a football team shouldn't make you feel those kind of emotions.
Damn you Vols! Why can't I quit you!

I'm just glad that the coaches decided to read Volnation at halftime and found out they should put in a different QB

Just wished he had done this in the ga. st. game, we would be 3 and 0 now and maurer would have 3 game expierence. Terrible to put him in against Fla. instead of the 3 cup cake teams. But I am glad he is in there now though, just very unfair to him to do it now instead of earlier.

JG has taken allot of hits for TN over the years. While most of us recognize, he's not the answer...we should all try to respect the fact he's hit the dirt often and hard for TN.

Reactions: 99grad and Shocker0

VN Store

Back